Friday, September 19, 2008

FRIDAY NIGHT


Another late night in the office. It's now going on 7:44PM. I got to work this morning at 7:00AM to prepare for my manager's meeting (Financials & Quarterlies...ugh!). So, as Kelly would say, "I figured as much...I'll see you when you decide to come home". Why the hell would anyone put themselves through this shit? I tell you what...it's pretty hard to walk away from this job if you saw my YTD Gross Earnings. I say "Gross", because the Feds have beat the shit out of me so far this year ($4,150.39 on this check alone!).

Well, shit...I better get going. I still have a pile of paperwork to go through before my Quarterly Review on Monday.

I hope I still have a job on Tuesday.

1 comment:

Mollie Corbett Photography said...

Message to Kelly: "I feel your pain."