Monday, August 25, 2008

Sunday Golf with Johnny

Another great day of golf. As promised, as long as Johnny cleaned his room, I would take him golfing. We played 18 at Chipeta and had a great time. Johnny's game was a little off and he had a hard time from the tee-box.

I'll tell you what, the boy can still put and his chip-shot will rival most golfers. I tell him all time...If you can putt and chip, you'll always win games.

Grandpa tagged along, although he probably should have stayed at home. He's been feeling pretty shitty lately. Kelly's convinced he has a summer cold/flu, but Robert's pretty sure that it's a sinus infection. This illness didn't seem to hinder his golf game. Matter of fact, Robert beat me by 5 strokes (one of the worst games I've played in a long time.

Anyway...it was fun. I hate to lose, but had fun nonetheless. Hopefully the weather will hold up on Thursday so I can play again. And, of course, there's always Sunday. Maybe Kelly will come along this time?

No comments: