Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Don't Like It? Don't Read It.

I've thought long and hard about today's post. Should I offend or should I be sensitive to other's feelings.

It has come to my attention that this little site has managed to piss off a few of you readers. No reason to mention names. For those of you not familiar with what I'm talking about, let me give you the scenario. I recently sent a link to The Lucky Duck to several people, which Johnny had posted this blog as a favorite. Some of you chose to start reading, not knowing what to expect. And, Bam! Right there, for the whole world to read and see, were my thoughts, feelings, pics, and movies. Some nice and some not nice at all.

Listen:

I have never claimed to be likable. I have never claimed to be nice. I have never claimed to be funny or clever. I will be the first to admit that most people think I am an asshole, as well as conceited and a snob. I am smarter than the average Joe and better looking than the folks that live under the bridge. I smoke too much. I drink too much. And, I have a horrible addiction to caffeine. Get the picture?

Lets do us all a favor. If you are at all offended at what I have to say or write in this blog, go over to your "Favorites" tab and delete JWOMP. It's that simple. That's the beauty of being able to make your own decisions (for those of you who can). So, you can either choose to read this or choose not to read this. It is that simple.

For those of you who care, I hope you have a nice day. For those of you who don't, well, kiss my ass. Oh...I hope you have a nice day, too.

1 comment:

Mollie Corbett Photography said...

"Don't let the bastards get you down..."

Kristofferson