Saturday, July 12, 2008

Another Busy Day

Another busy day at the office. Saturday usually is. With my staff completely absorbed in their work, I find myself having to cover most of their duties (making phone calls and sending e-mail). I normally get to work at about 7:30AM to get ahead in the day, with meetings from 8:00AM to 10:00AM. After meetings, I will spend the next 7-8 hours making phone calls and e-mails to customers, with a couple of hours in there adjusting inventory in nine different web-sites. Needless to say, I spend all day on the telephone and sitting behind a computer. Sound like a cushy job? Believe me, it can be quite exhausting and incredibly boring. But, hey...that's why they pay me the big bucks.

My boss will be blowing out of work early this evening to attend his parent's 40th wedding anniversary, so I'll be covering his duties from 5:00PM to 7:00PM (I've got $5.00 that says that I'll be here at least until 9:00PM). What an asshole. Typical Saturday. This photograph was taken after lunch. I had the Shrimp Skilletini from Johnny Carino's. Yumm.

No comments: