Thursday, July 10, 2008

Photos of Me in the Office


These are a few quick photos of me in my office. I spend an awful lot of time at work, staring at a computer screen all day long. I bet I send out about 1,000 e-mails a day (video and written). I love my video set up. I find it pretty entertaining. I will normally set the camera to "random" and take snap shots of myself throughout the day. A young man has to do something to stay entertained.
My job is spent re-arranging inventories, building ads, and following up with our Internet guests. Now that I have an assistant, by job has become easier...kind of. Matt Gilmer is his name. I brought him over from Denver. He has absolutely no background in cars, but he's a quick learner. Once he is fluent in the car lingo, I shouldn't have to babysit.

No comments: